It's finally July! The best month to experience Summer! When I think of summer I think of relaxing by the pool, working on my tan and coming up with fun crafty projects with family and friends!
The most important rule to follow is: always make time for the memories! Time passes, things change but you will always have the memories! There is nothing more relaxing and therapeutic than coming up with unique projects, making it hands-on and watching it come to life!
“Where did you get that?! It’s beautiful!”
“Thanks – I made it!”
There are plenty of projects to have fun with in the summer! Here are a few ideas:
- Paint a flower pot to add some extra flare to your garden.
- Paint some rocks, whether big or small, to add some décor to your yard.
- Buy some mason jars and decorate them with paint, ribbons, colored sand, glitter, flowers and more to make beautiful summertime center pieces.
- Use our chicken wire with a colorful wooden frame to hook photographs on display and more!
- Use our chicken wire as a backing to a custom wreath with a theme of your choice!
- Find funky shapes and unique flat objects to paint over to create interesting patterns and shapes into your artwork!
- Purchase large pretzel sticks, chocolate candy melts and decorate to your liking for some yummy treats!
- Take an old pair of sunglasses and spice them up by painting a cute and colorful design.
Check out some more DIY inspirations using some of our wire products on our Pinterest.
Tell us about your summer fun DIY crafts and projects! Tag us @FarNorthInternational and use the Hashtag #FarNorthInternational and you could get featured on all of our socials!