DISCREET. SAFE. AFFORDABLE.
Price is per Box-10 panels per box 20 panels per box for split
Sku: 10103-Fits 21 picket (5/8") 8' Ornamental panels w/8 clips
Sku: 10106-Split Rail: Fits Ameristar Montage (5/8") spacing
Sku: 10105- Split Rail: Fits 19 pickets (3/4") 8' Ornamental panels w/8 clips
You may buy extra clips and tie kits.
PupProtect™ add-on puppy panel converts new or existing ornamental style fence into "puppy panels" professionally and affordably.
PupProtect™ is practically invisible against your landscape avoiding the busy look of other puppy panels.
It is the perfect solution for existing fences or in lieu of expensive ornamental puppy panel fence sections.
Designs to fit most manufacturers’ 5/8” and 3/4" picket ornamental fencing. Offset installation can bridge the lower rail to fill in the gap on extended picket sections.
Panel can be racked up to 25° to fit biased panels. Flush wires are cut smoother rather than snipped for safety and the flush edges help prevent pets from getting a collar hooked.
Split section panel above showing horizontal break in the center.
PupProtect is packaged to convert 10 ornamental fence panels per box. Split sections styles would be 20 sections with hardware.
Strong - 4 gauge (5.75mm) galvanized steel wire horizontals and 8 gauge (4.15mm) steel wire pickets are powder coated for long life.
Easy installation - using the provided clips and stainless steel self tapping screws (on 6' panels for aluminum-galvanize carbon steel screws provided with 8' panels for steel fence) or alternatively with the included UV resistant zip ties.
Optional clamps are available for more secure installation without screwing into your fence. The set screw clamps the clip, replacing the screw.
SIZES to FIT MOST MAJOR FENCE BRANDS:
Determine the center to center spacing of your existing fence. The easy way to determine center to center is to measure a level (not biased) section from the far side of one picket to the near side of the next. For some shop fabricated fences spacing varies from picket to picket so measuring 10 openings (far to near) and dividing that measurement by 10 will give you an average. (Ex: 44.3" for 10 openings is our 5/8" picket standard 4.43" spacing) Compare that to the center to center measurements on our shop drawings. Note that if your spacing is slightly different you will gain or lose that amount from center for each picket going each direction. In most cases this might be 1/8" to 3/8" at the final picket which has little impact either aesthetically or for keeping your pet in.
1. Position the PupProtect panel against your fence panel centering the center picket in the center opening of that portion of your fence panel. Attach with included brackets (or zip ties) at both ends and also in the center on 6' single panel and the corners of 6' (shown) and 8' split panels. Download INSTRUCTIONS for more detail.
IF YOUR PANEL IS BIASED
1. Establish the angle of your fence and make a paper template to easily gauge how far to bend the PupProtect panels to match. The template will help you AVOID over bending and bending back as this will unnecessarily fatigue the metal.
2. On a scratch resistant surface stand on each end of the panel and gently but firmly bend the pickets until they are parallel the template of your installed fence.
3. Attach to the pickets of your fence at the corners of the PupProtect panels.
4. Where needed cut the horizontal rails even with the last picket with a hack saw or jigsaw. Touch up the cut ends with zinc rich primer followed by quality semi gloss paint.