Steel Landscape Edging
14 ga. x 4” x 10’– .070 – .075” Average thickness.
Primarily used in residential applications where imaginative, free-form design is combined with long-term performance and strength not found in wood or plastic edging.
1/8” x 4” x 16’-.120 – .125” Average thickness.
Primarily used in residential applications where flexibility and durability are a necessity. This versatile edging will meet most landscape needs. Applications include, but are not limited to, planting beds, tree rings, paver walkways, paths, and mulch bed divisions.
3/16” x 4” x 16′-.182 – .188” Average thickness.
Primarily used in commercial, industrial, institutional projects, and other high traffic areas. Straight runs are easier than with 1/8” material with only slightly reduced flexibility. Applications include, but are not limited to, driveways, asphalt, maintenance strips, running tracks, pathways, and bed division.
Sure-loc Steel Edging Possible Radius
Thickness Radius Possible
1/4″ 18″ Radius
1/8″ 24″ Radius
3/16″ 36″ Radius
1/4″ 72″ Radius
- Will not become brittle or decay compared to wood or plastic edging.
- Is extremely durable and is not easily damaged by maintenance equipment.
- Stays in the ground due to our dual stake locking system and it’s substantial weight.
- Creates a permanent and maintenance free solution for all your landscape edging needs.
- Maintains strict material tolerances, ensuring no compromise in thickness of edging.
- Has high quality powder coating to ensure the material is evenly coated, fully covered, and will not chip or fade like spray or vat dipped paint. Powder coating also makes Sure-loc steel edging resistant to PH swings in highly alkaline soils which minimizes corrosion.