Sure-Loc Crisp Aluminum Edging
- Available in Mill Finished, Black Anodized, Brown Paint, Green Paint, Bronze Paint, or Black Paint
- 16′ sections
- 15 sections/box
- 240′ total
- Residential or light commercial applications
- 1/8″x5.5″x16′ available in mill finish and black anodized only
All 16ft edging ships via LTL.
Sure-loc Aluminum Edging Benefits
- Lifetime performance makes the cost of aluminum edging lower than any other product.
- The resilient flexibility of aluminum allows for smoother curves.
- Crisp, straight lines can be achieved with minimal effort.
- High strength aluminum alloy withstands years of maintenance abuse, and is non-toxic with excellent corrosion resistance and high thermal conductivity.
- Long and wide grooved stakes help reduce the effects of frost heaving.
- Aluminum edging is light weight, forms easily and can be cut to length with minimal effort at the construction site lowering installation costs so budgets can be maintained.
- Aluminum edging will never rust, crack, rot or become brittle.
- Aluminum edging is environmentally friendly & made from recycled material. Versus other edgings. . . .Steel Edging: Rusts; Corrodes; Is not suitable for marine environments; Very heavy; Hard to bend and cut; Steel prices can be unstable. Wood Edging: Splinters; Rots; Fades; Weathers; Attracts insects; Is hard to create curves. Vinyl & Plastic Edging: Becomes brittle over time; Is less resistant to material and mechanical wear; Has a large degree of thermal expansion; Is not UV stable; Are not as crisp in appearance.
There are no reviews yet.